Monday, May 25, 2009

My daughter, Elliot, is here!!


I gave birth to our daughter, Elliot, last Friday, the 22nd, at 1:10 pm. She weighed 5 lbs and 15 oz. and was 18 inches long! It was a long 9 hours, but she is beautiful and worth the wait and hard work!
m.linn studios clients:
Unfortunately, I will be out of the office for awhile. I am still answering phone calls, taking orders, and making appointments. I will begin shooting sessions again on June 15th. I won't be in the studio for any office hours until then, and there will be a new set of office hours for the rest of the summer. If anyone needs ANYTHING at all, do not hesitate to email me, megan@mlinnstudios.com or call 605-280-1480. I appreciate my customers SO VERY MUCH, so please don't feel like a bother! Thanks so much!

No comments: